Saturday, November 6, 2010

This and That #2

Continuation. Maybe this is the new Sunday post?

cubby organizer

I heart this workspace. Light. Airy. Colorful. Everything accessible. Love the cubbies ad the pegboard.

chalkboard wall

I love this! We have a china hutch that was made for us by a family friend. The inspiration is this buffet. What I really love though is the chalkboard wall. So beautiful and functional at the same time.

noel wall art noel sign

Apparently I really like the word Noel. It kept popping up everywhere I looked. These are so cute.

numbered cachepot

I love this look too. Numbers on different things make me sigh. I have seen them on pillows too. Love.

ticking stripe pillow covers 

A little stripety fabric and these pillows are born! Wow. Love these. They could go with anything. Especially this.

noelle patchwork quilt

I have never had Christmas or winter bedding but I have to say that the Noelle quilt from PB would be one that I would love to have. It doesn’t have traditional “Christmas” prints but a variety of different reds and greens and tans. So pretty.

gemma patchwork quilt

Here is another one. This is Gemma. She is beautiful. Love her.  The stripety pillows would be great with this too.

poinsettia pillow

This pillow goes hand in hand with the star pillow that I posted last week. Similar colors, I love the bells in the middle. How fun!

over the door bath storage

This is kind of neat. I have seen lots of over the door towel racks but I like that this one has baskets too. It would be the perfect small bathroom solution.

textured linen pillow covers

I just want to jump on this couch and get comfy. Look at the pillows! Again, simple, a little linen and some buttons. That is all it takes. What is my excuse for not having these on my couch?

Check back next week for more. :)

*Again. All these images are from the Pottery Barn online catalog.*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails