Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tired.

I know that I have mentioned that Lily is usually pretty tired in the evening on school days. Example:

IMG_0914

IMG_0915

We went to see Harry Potter last night. We had a great time. The kids were over at the Burtons playing and having all kinds of fun. I am sure that Larry and Denise were ready to be done for the day by the time we got done.

All the kids fell asleep in the car and transferred without any trouble. Thank goodness!

IMG_0888

 IMG_0818

  IMG_0913

The most recent pictures taken for Lily’s Class memory book. I am trying to get as much done on it as I possibly can before we leave. These ones are from centers, library, and potential title page pictures. I am so excited for these to be finished. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails