Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas program

We had the Christmas program here at Prince of Peace. I will warn you. There are A LOT of pictures of Jake because I want to share the laughs that I was having that night.

IMG_1263     

First, the whole group. Lily was an angel. She did pretty well. She had a little bit of an attention situation where she would flap her angel robe around, grab her necklace etc…

IMG_1271

IMG_1273

As you can tell from these pictures.

However. NOTHING, nothing compares to how funny Jacob was…

 

IMG_1265 IMG_1266

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think he just punched himself in the face and then got winded. Probably from singing Gloria in Excelsis. He looks a little tired.

IMG_1261

Just a little wave for his adoring public.I can hear his little voice now… “Hi mom. Look, I am waving at you in the middle of my Christmas program because I can see you taking pictures of me.”

IMG_1267 IMG_1268

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too cool with his hands in his pockets. Wait, I have a close-up.IMG_1277IMG_1274

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And, last but not least…concern for how the hair looks. It’s a big deal. Don’t knock the value of perfectly spiked hair.    

 

IMG_1275IMG_1276

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1282

IMG_1269

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1284

Hannah spent the entire time sleeping in my arms until the very end when I finally got smart and put her into Matthew’s carseat. He was off getting love from someone in the congregation.

So, I am thinking that we will do some practicing next year to learn how to stand quietly during parts that we have no role.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails