Tuesday, January 11, 2011

6 Months!!!

Is anyone else as shocked as I am that the baby is 6 months old? Half a year has gone by since he joined our family. I am having some issues with how fast the time is going. It never seems to go as quickly as when you have a little baby in the house. They change SO much in that first year.

Case in point. Last month the baby had no teeth. This month he has TWO.


I know. How do I keep from kissing this little mouth all day?? Easy answer. I don't.

He went from being stationary to crawling and sitting. The army crawling started on Christmas morning. It is the only Christmas gift that I wish I could return. He is into EVERYTHING now. He is in full menace mode.




He still puts everything into his mouth. Nothing is safe. He LOVES toes especially.


He has graduated to the stage 2 baby foods and is now partaking in some table foods if they are able to go through the baby food grinder. He loves to eat. It may be his favorite sport. His weight is a reflection of that. He only weighs 4 1/2 pounds less than Hannah at this point. I am looking forward to seeing his exact weight at his next check up. I would be willing to guess that he will tie up with her by the time he is a year old. :)


And when he is finally ready to call it a day he does.

We love him so much! What a cutie.

*Edited to add: How could I forget about the growling?!? He is ALWAYS growling at us. All the time. In church. At home. In the car. In his bed. You get the picture. I have actually heard him growling in the middle of the night in his crib. Yes it's true. He may be part animal. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails