Friday, January 21, 2011

Links I Love

Thought I would share a few sites that are pure eye candy for me. Here we go in no particular order.

1) Centsational Girl- She has mad skills! I LOVE her house. I want her house. I want my house to look like hers. She also does DIY projects. Check her out.

2) Ali Edwards- I think I have written about her before. Seriously talented. She has mad skills in the designing area. She has great scrapbooking/memory keeping ideas. I love her December Daily project. I love her Day in the Life. I love her take on Project Life. I love her One Little Word concept. I love her.

3) Tatertots and Jello- She has the most amazing concept for her blog. She features people and their projects. Things that she thinks are cool, beautiful, fun, etc. She does TONS of stuff with burlap and the greatest ideas for subway art projects. Everytime I look at her blog I find myself adding things to the never ending list of "I love that". Seriously. Never more inspired to make cute wreaths or door hangings.
Love.

4) Lisa Leonard Designs- So, I know that this one is a store as well but I love them equally. I have a necklace from her that I love. Her blog is beautiful. She takes beautiful photographs and you can see how warm she is. She has two boys that are beautiful. Inspiring.

5) Knock Off Wood-  If you have ever wanted to feel like you are able to take on any kind of wood working project read this blog. She has the most amazing projects on there. Every time I check it out I think to myself that there is no reason that I can't make an entire house full of furniture. She makes everything look so easy. Fortunately I know my limitations and I know that there is no way that I am that skilled. Oh to have unlimited time and resources to do some of these fantastic projects. I really need to expand my skill set. :)

6) Moda Bakeshop- This is another one of those blogs that is eye candy for me. I always add something onto my list when I check this out. There are some seriously talented people out there! All of the tutorials on there are free and look very easy. Deceptive? Maybe. The fabric is beautiful. I try to not peruse too often because I often find myself WANTING everything I see. Not the greatest mentality to have.

7) Brown Paper Packages- This one is like the first link I shared. Lots of projects. Lots of things I love. Lots of tutorials, most of which I want to do. Are you sensing a trend here? More and more things that I want to create. Not a great situation. There should be a 12 step program for people like me.

8) The Pioneer Woman- This woman does it all. She cooks, she bakes, she writes, she takes amazing photographs, she homeschools her kids, she runs a great blog and she does great giveaways. I want to be her best friend. She is so funny. Joe often looks at me funny when I am reading her blog because nine times out of ten I am laughing out loud.  I LOVE her recipes. I have tried a few and have yet to strike out. Thank you Pioneer Woman. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

9) Life As Mom- Printables, printables, printables! In case you didn't know I am a sucker for printables. They are so great. This site is wonderful for tips on organization, caring for a home, creating a home binder/plan, and encouragement for this great journey we call motherhood. I love it.

10) Digital Photography School- I love this site because it gives me so much great information. I am excited to learn all the new and exciting things about my camera. I got a great camera for Christmas and am eagerly reading up on everything I can to learn how to take better pictures. This site has been great for getting information. Bonus- there is a great list on here of themes for a Project 365.  I am looking forward to utilizing some of the ideas on there for those days that I have run out of ideas of pictures to take.


So, there you have it. Ten websites that I like to check regularly. Maybe this can become a frequent post seeing as I only have about a thousand blogs I love. Just kidding. There aren't that many. Yet. :)
Have I mentioned that I love the Google Reader and Bloglovin'? I do. Love.

Enjoy perusing some of my favorites. Let me know if you have any favorites that I should check out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails