Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day

New Years Day was fun. It was low key in the morning, we woke up late, the kids played with their leapsters and we watched the Rose Parade. We went out to the mall later in the day and the kids rode the carousel. We got some pictures but they were all a little blurry so I will spare you the joy of seeing those. 






I am really looking forward to this year. We have had a lot of change recently and I am excited to see things calm down a little and I am looking forward to starting our new routines. I have a lot of fun ideas for us this year and am looking forward to implementing some of them. More on that later...
I don't plan on making any resolutions this year. I feel like the new year resolution is highly overrated. I am excited to do the word of the year again this year. I will write more about that next time. I am also excited to continue with Project Life this year. I finished last years book and I have such a sense of accomplishment to look back on that and see it completed.  I also want to continue with some version of Thankful on Paper. I find that it was so much fun to do it I want to continue. Maybe not every week but I do want to take the time to tell people that I am thankful for them. :)

So, here is to a new year and to new experiences.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails