Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Little Word

If you have been following my blog for awhile you may remember this post.  I wrote about jumping on the Ali Edwards "One Little Word" bandwagon. I am excited to say that this year she wrote about it again here for this year. 

I have been thinking about a word for myself for quite awhile now. I decided that I want it to be a continuation of last years "NURTURE".

So, this year my word is...

commit.

I like it because it applies to every part of my life.

Commit to be a more loving and caring wife.

A more understanding mother.

To making my home a refuge.

To being the best version of myself that I can be.

To getting physically strong.

To judge others less.

Basically, it is the mother of all new years resolutions. It encompasses everything. 

I love it.

*Join in. Tell me what you think yours should be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails