Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project Life- Week 5

Hello February! So lovely to see you.


The overview. This week I included a paper from Sunday School that Lily brought home. They did thumbprint bees. I thought they were so cute I didn't want it to go into the garbage like so many of the other papers that come home.


First half of the week.


Close up of the front.


The back. She had to use descriptive words for her jacket. I love the spelling that they come up with in kindergarten. It kind of makes you wonder who decided that we had to have all these extra letters. I can read her spelling without any problems usually.


Second half of the week. I actually do have a picture for Saturday but somehow it didn't get printed. It will be going with the next batch.
So ends week 5!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails