Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project Life- Week 6

This week was done a little differently. We had a lot going on during the week to get ready for the trip to Minneapolis so I didn't take ANY pictures pre-trip except for the one of Matt and Christies house on Monday morning as we were heading home after the Superbowl. So, I did this week as a weekend at a glance. There were SO many pictures from our time in Minneapolis I didn't want to just pick one so I chose a few that I really liked and put those in.


The overview. I did include a toothbrush that Jake made at school because this month is all about hygiene and the majority of the time has been spent on the mouth. I like it because it is preparing him for the fillings that he will be getting soon. He is all excited to go to the dentist now!


First half of the trip/weekend.


Second half of the trip/weekend. It was SO fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails