Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tick tock, tick tock

This is a little late. Time seems to be flying by!
The clock is ticking. Matthew is huge. I think that he may be getting ready to go to college next week. Just kidding. I look at his chubby little cheeks and his crazy teeth and then realize that time is flying by and there is NOTHING that I can do to stop it. 

See?? 



He is getting so big!



So, here is the breakdown.
  • He is into EVERYTHING!
  • He has grown 2 more teeth. The count is up to four now.
  • He is desperate to climb on everything. I have to keep pulling him down from things. He has made his way into laundry baskets several times.
  • Eating is still his favorite thing to do outside of crawling and climbing.
  • He has started waking up more than usual but goes back to sleep on his own after a little crying.
  • His hair seems to be getting a lot darker.
  • He just got over an ear infection. It is such a bummer when the kids get sick. Especially when it's the baby.
  • I love him. I want to squeeze him all the time. There are times when I just don't want to put him down because he is so cuddly. True. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails