Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to us!

Here are some pictures of the festivities...



Yes. I look like that when I wake up. We can't all be naturally gorgeous! The kids came in to wake me up with a Mocha Frappe from McDonalds (be still my heart) and these beautiful flowers! I walked out to the dining room and there was a fabulous french toast breakfast feast! Notice the mango next to my plate?? That's right. All mine!
For lunch we went to the Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks. I took the camera, attempted to take a picture and found that there was no memory card. What a downer. :( Anyway, take my word for it- we had a blast. I have to say that it is really weird to go somewhere without all the kids. Lily was in school and I felt really bad that we were all out to lunch without her.
The rest of the day was spent chilling at home with the kids and then going to the church for the lenten dinner and church service. Someone had made us a cake and everyone sang to us so that was kind of fun too. 
Lily's day started with us all singing to wake her up. Usually we do donuts for breakfast on birthday's but she really wanted Norwegian pancakes so we did that instead. She got some tulips from her fave guy.



Then she got ready for school and away she went, but not before posing in the driveway for an "I am 6!!" picture.



She really wanted quesadillas for dinner so that was what we had. When she got home we just spent the afternoon hanging out. She decided that she didn't want to go to dance so we just spent the evening playing and watching movies.


My 30th and Lily's 6th! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails