Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If you have doubts...

First of all, sorry about the last post. I am in a much better frame of mind now. The kids are still fighting the bug but I think we have it under control now. :)

Now. On to better things.  This is going to be about Project Life. Don't go away. I promise... it will be interesting. Becky Higgins just did a post about the different ways that people are using the kits. I love it.

I do a picture a day just because I like doing it that way but the real reason that I like the kit is because it is so versatile. There is something there for everyone. If you have any desire to do any kind of scrapbooking or documenting memories I recommend this. It gets done. I know that there are those of you that are busier than I am and can't maintain a picture a day. That is fine! There are weeks that I can't either.

So, check this post out. There are awesome examples of ways that people are using the kit. I know that I can't be the only person who wants to get photos out of boxes or off of the computer. Join me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails