Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mail Call!

I am so excited! I got my package from Mandy over at Capture and Create filled with all kinds of little scrapbooking goodness. She is in New Zealand and I just have to say that after seeing some of her pictures taken out and about I have added NZ to my ever growing list of places to visit someday. :)
Here are some pictures....

The whole stash. Seriously, that glare is going to be the death of me.


Fun little stickers, flowers, skeleton leaves, chipboard shapes...


A wall plaque, more little stickers (they are kind of velvety and are all cut out into fun little flourishes).


Rub ons, metal tags that are kind of beachy looking, Christmas confetti.


A cute little pendant on a cord.


This cute little basket/bag. It looks like it is handmade. So sweet!

Thank you so much Mandy! I love it all.

Go and check her out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails