Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A picture post.

I had some extra pictures this week from different things but nothing really tying them all together except that they are all of the kids. So, without further ado...

A picture post.


We pulled out puzzles and I have to say that it didn't last too long. Hannah kept putting them together and Matthew kept pulling them apart.


Finally she left him and did it alone.


We have a slight problem with Hannah and shoes. We went to the park yesterday and she took them off and was running around in just socks. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but she has lost numerous pairs of shoes by leaving them/burying them at parks or playgrounds and then we can't find them later. Fortunately I found them before she had a chance to bury them and sent her to put them on.


Cutest baby ever!


ditto.


This is after she put them back on. I was so excited when I saw this picture. It is so her!


Lily decided that we were going to teach Jake how to pump his legs once and for all. Quite frankly I am fairly sure that he knows how and is just lazy. Anyway, she was demonstrating for him the proper technique.


See?



We went to Culvers after the art exhibit. They were a little wild.


Matthew loves straws. He can drink out of them now so I usually let him have some of my water with lemon but all he wanted to do was stick the straw over his front tooth. He was really funny!


They decided that the best way to eat their Maple Pecan frozen custard was with a straw. I tried to tell them but did they listen?? Nope.


Banana getting in on the straw action.

So that is it for now. Project Life posts are coming soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails