Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project Life-Week 11


The full week. There is a little something extra this week. We celebrated 2 birthdays this week with family so there were additional pictures that I wanted to include. 


First half of the week. Lily had a girl scout meeting. I need to remember to take a picture of her in her Daisy vest. She is earning petals like crazy!


The collage of extra pictures. I haven't put anything on the other side yet. I am sifting through papers from school to choose my favorite for that spot. 


The second half of the week. I love the ability to put multiple pictures on one photo considering I have four kids and don't like to choose between them sometimes. 

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

*As before, past posts can be found by clicking on the labels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails