Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project Life-Week 12

I can't believe that this is the last week before April begins! Wow!


The full week. I have a little extra in this week too.


The first half.


The collage page. I added in some text so that the names of the kids would be documented. I printed a second one of these that is in a frame in her room.
I don't have anything on the other side yet. I am trying to find the perfect way to display a few things that came home. More to come on that.


The second half of the week.

*Linking up to The Mom Creative this week. I have been a longtime follower and figured that I might as well start joining the fun instead of lurking. :) The button is on the sidebar of the blog. Check her out. There is LOTS of inspiration in her linky party.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails