Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project Life- Week 13

It is April! We are already into our fourth month of the year! I can't believe how fast the time is going.


The 2 page spread. This week I threw in some extras.
The first extra is a page of the rest of the pics from the Center for the Arts and other activities that day. 


The first half of the week. It was Matthew's first time swinging at a park! Thank goodness for warmer weather.


I did one with all the other extra pics from the week, the next page is our family picture from March. I loved it so much I threw it in as an 8x10.


The second half of the week. You can kind of see the 5x7 of Hannah's shoes at the park that I printed. I have an idea for a layout for that picture but haven't done it yet so if I get to it soon I will post it.

Linking up with The Mom Creative again...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails