Friday, May 20, 2011

Family Visit

This past Sunday we were so excited to have my Uncle Johnny and his wife Sarah over for a visit. We haven't seen them in about a year and a half so we had a lot of things to catch up on. Most importantly we each had a child since the last time we were together and I just have to say, WOW! Gracie is so sweet. She didn't like me too much but I contented myself with looking at her amazing cheeks. :)


(Building a tower to the sky, or at least into our ceiling.)


(Ellen, Lily, Nathan, Jake, and Hannah)


(Sarah, Gracie, and Jake)


(Doing hair in the car on the way to Waverly)


(Baby Gracie)


(Auntie Julie and Nathan)


(Eating dinner.)





After hanging out at our house for a little while we headed out to my other aunts house in Waverly. We hadn't seen them yet so it was nice to see them and their beautiful house (which they are in the process of building).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails