Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pinterest Projects #1

I have been infatuated with Pinterest. Don't know what it is?? I have a little "follow my pins" button on my sidebar-check it out!
Anywho, I have been pinning and pinning and pinning. I realized that there was no point in continuing to pin these things that I think are amazing unless I was going to start doing some of them. I can't guarantee how often I will get a project done but I am going to attempt to get some of these out of Pinterest and into my home.
I am not about spending a whole lot of cash so most of the stuff is going to be on the cheap.

Inspiration:

http://www.andreasteed.com/node/1169

My version:


It is a little more basic- I don't have a fancy Silhouette- but I really like it. I have it in a cheapo frame right now that I got at a rummage sale for, wait for it, FREE. I just used a little bit of my Valspar sample paint to freshen it up a bit. Also free. 

Bonus: I have the template saved so I was able to do one for my aunt (according to her specifications) too. Woo-hoo. Nothing better than gifting! :)

In total this project cost me $1.50. I printed it as an 8x10. 

More to come later...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails