Monday, September 19, 2011

Project Life-Week 37

Sunday: The 10 year anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy. I found this picture on google images. I got it from another blog but I don't know where it originated. Sorry.


Monday: Typical Matthew lunch. He is kind of rotten about eating. He loves to eat just very randomly. Some days he loves ham and cheese, other days it ends up on the floor and only fruit gets eaten. Still trying to find a go-to food for him.


Tuesday: Happy 3rd birthday to Hannah! Read more about it here.


 Wednesday: Presents!
Thursday: Ice cream extravaganza.


Friday: Just some movie watching fun.


Saturday: The chaos, oh the chaos! Football, gymnastics, birthday party, and friends over for dinner.


Lots of extra pictures this week. I have 4 5x7's that are collages that I will be sticking into the book. I am thinking that I may eventually take some book shots once I get everything printed and put together. I have been waiting to print a few months at a time because I really love getting the prints for super cheap or even free through Shutterfly and Snapfish. I think I have almost enough to fill my order now. :)

Linking with NaptimeMomTog and The Mom Creative again this week. Buttons on the sidebar. Please go check them out. There are so many great entries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails