Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pinterest Project #4

I found this on Pinterest some time ago. I wanted to get it done before Lily lost a tooth but of course that was not meant to be. She had been insisting on a pillow for her tooth so that it doesn't get lost under her pillow. Anything to make the job of the tooth fairy easier right?? Right. 


So, here it is. My version.



It was super simple. I just freehanded the pieces for the face. Used some of my fave heat n bond and then ironed it all together.  Once it was all on there I went around all the pieces with my machine just to make sure that they weren't going anywhere. We will only be pulling this out when there is a tooth missing. The mouth is a pocket for the tooth and then the money. The back is just super simple. 

This project took less time than the wreath. Crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails