Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pinterest Projects...Food Edition

I have long lamented the ever revolving menu. It seems like we just keep cycling through the same recipes over and over. I know that we can't be the only ones who have this problem.
So, what is a girl to do? Turn to Pinterest of course!

Here are a few that we have tried recently...

Seriously tasty. We have actually had them twice. Love. 

Same for this one. It is so delish! I personally don't know if you can go wrong with sun-dried tomatoes.

I have to say that the search will continue on this one. It was good but there seemed to be something "off" about the taste. It has great reviews though so I may be a little biased.

To.die.for. Definitely making this one again!


We had this a few times. It reminds me a lot of the salads and rice that I ate a lot as a teenager. Throw some lettuce on there and you have the signature meal of my Grandpa and Aunt Kathie.

First off, I couldn't find the link this originated from but it is ridiculously easy. Secondly, it is also called caramel. Thirdly, we ate this with peanut butter on bread as kids. Daily. How we don't all weigh 8,000 lbs is beyond me. I love this stuff. Don't be a hater until you give it a try. Slap some on bread with peanut butter and make sure that you have a tall glass of milk. Mmmm mmmm good.

This cake was the inspiration for Matthew's cake in July. Just thought I would show you how much cuter the original is. I could not get the eyeballs to stay on the sticks. It must be something about cake pops being lighter than the oreo truffles I used.

This was mine.


There you have it folks. Yet one more way in which Pinterest rocks my world. Check it out! Let me know if you need/want an invite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails