Monday, December 5, 2011

Project Life-Week 47

With the onset of holiday crazy I am going to allow myself some leeway when it comes to my picture a day approach. This is the first week (of probably many) that will be set up as a week at a glance instead of picture a day. Things have been crazy and I don't want to feel pressure to do this project a certain way. I am probably going to be relying a lot more on cell phone pictures and then multiple pictures from certain "events". 
That being said... week 47.

Our friends from Watseka were able to come and see us on Wednesday. It was so wonderful to be able to have a little time to visit after our Thanksgiving Eve service.

Hannah got a haircut. It was much needed. Trust me.

The rest of the pictures are from Thursday to Saturday while we were in Milwaukee visiting the Wisdaps. It was a fun trip-as usual. Full of food, visiting and shopping. We (Christie and I) even fit in a movie. Thanks for the fun times guys!





Linking up to NaptimeMomTog. You know what to do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails