Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Day in Our Lives

I love Ali Edwards. There are very few projects that she has done that I haven't wanted to jump on board with. She does A Week in the Life and I have never felt like I have been able to do it and have been intimidated by the amount of time it takes. So, when she said she was doing A Day in the Life I decided to give it a try. It can't be that hard to do one day right?? Right. Ironically, once it was done I was kind of sad. I am leaning towards giving the week a try this year.
So, here are a few images from our day... I ended up with around 130 after deleting all the ones that were weird, duplicates, too light/dark, the 35 that Hannah took, etc.

Our day started at 4:30 and ended around 10:00. I have a few sheets that filled out with the deets of the day I am planning on inserting them into Project Life along with some of the pictures from the day. It was fun taking pictures of things that I normally wouldn't take pictures of. I am hoping that they will paint a story about what a typical day looks like.

One thing that I really like about the week concept is that I will probably be able to get more pictures of Joe and Lily since there will be days that they will be home. I felt like I had a lot of pictures of everyone but them. I am sure that Joe will LOVE that. :)











LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails