Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project Life- Week 5

Sunday: I took the girls to go and see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. They both loved it but the star of the show was definitely the Tangled short. Totally worth going to see it in my opinion. Hannah fell asleep close to the end but Lily persevered.


Monday: The weather was amazing. Joe was out scraping the ice off of the driveway in a tshirt because the weather was so beautiful. Matthew was just excited to be out of the house and "playing" with Daddy. Notice the hard work that he is doing shoveling snow and ice with his baseball bat.


Tuesday: Really need more practice with the "selfie". Also, I should note, I think I look exactly like my mother. True story. We could be the same person.


Wednesday: Matthew did some coloring. I promise he colored the paper more. Most of this was actually caused by picking up the marker on the wrong end or "over coloring".


Thursday: I took Jake and the two younger kids to the eye doctor while Joe took Lily to dance. We are doing a lot of dividing and conquering it seems. Jake doesn't need glasses yet but possibly in a few months if they don't improve.


Friday: I have a hard time looking at Matthew as a baby sometimes. He is SO active and into everything that I tend to look at him more as a rambunctious toddler. When I see him sleeping it reminds me that he really is still a baby. Love the little baby bum up in the air!


Saturday: Divide and conquer. This time I took Lily to a Cheer Clinic being held at a local high school while Joe kept the others home and then took them to gymnastics. The clinic was from 8 to 12 and the kids just wouldn't have survived it. I was planning on dropping her off and leaving but ended up staying and was glad that I did. I had a chance to visit with one of the moms of her friend from school and was able to make sure that they weren't doing anything with her that would endanger her life, ie. no "flying" for the 6 year old.


Linking up with NaptimeMomTog and The Mom Creative. You know the drill...



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails