Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pinterest Project #5

I have had my eye on this display from Tidbits from the Tremaynes for-EVAH!



We have moved around so much that this really appeals to me.

I really wanted to do an exact copy at first. I tried to figure out how I was going to do it.... vinyl, stencil, freehand, etc. It was a little frustrating. Also, the problem of where to put it. I needed a wall that wasn't hidden somewhere so people would actually see it but one that didn't already have something I loved. 

Anywho, after all this overthinking I gave up.

I didn't think about it for a long time. Probably about 6 months. 

Then, yesterday as I was cleaning out some boxes from the basement looking for something entirely different I came across some old picture frames. I immediately thought of this project. To be fair, I was an opening short. I chose to leave out our current location. It's my project, I make the rules, right? Right.
So, to Picnik I quickly went, created my little blank canvas and then back into Picasa for the text. Bada bing, bada boom. Project done. I spent absolutely nothing. It took me 20 minutes. I am almost ashamed to admit that.

sigh.

Here it is... the finished product. (This is not it's permanent home. I just needed it hung where there was a little natural light for the picture. Working on a home for it now...)






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails