Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project Life- Week 13

This weeks pictures...

Invites for Lily's party.


Matthew, filling the rain guage with rocks while his pants were around his ankles. Our neighbor actually called me and told me to grab my camera. Love that!


The kids wrote me notes to tell me that they love me. :)


Lily, the goof ball. She was trying to make the crabby baby laugh.


Spring concert at school. It was all about gross things like spiders, bats, and worms.


We went to the Center of the Arts reception where we had the opportunity to check out Bailey's artwork, eat sushi, all manner of Norwegian foods and got to see a group of young Indian girls doing some traditional dances.


Matthew. Waiting for dada to come home.


Sleeping in the car. Something the kids do very well. Hannah broke her rule!


Week 7. We had Valentines Day thrown in there so I have some inserts. I used a baseball card page protector to hold the valentines that the kids brought home. Each kid has an insert. Jake has just a regular 8 1/2 by 11 since some of his were gigantic. The good news is there are a few extra slots for the cards that keep appearing as I go through more and more of the stuff in the kids rooms. :) Gotta love it.





Linking up to NaptimeMomTog/Chic Homeschool Mama, The Mom Creative, and One Happy Mama.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails