Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in the Life- Day 5

I really didn't take a lot of pictures today. I was out and about for part of the day and then sitting home and not doing a lot for the rest. I am planning on running around and taking a bunch of "house" pictures towards the end of the week to fill in the gaps.

The boys... waiting for the bus.


The Thursday mens group comes over to mow the grass every week.


Rockin' the shades.


Attack of the dino sandwiches. They were enacting a little war during lunch.


Methodically putting on shoes. It is quite the process.


Lily heading up to her dance studio.


After dance we headed to the church to help out with the rummage sale set-up. We ended up eating sandwiches there.



Imagine my excitement when I got these in the mail! Lisa Leonard is the bomb-diggety. She makes the most beautiful jewelry.


Just a few of the instagrams...










Linking up with Ali Edwards again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails