Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in the Life- Day 7

Here we are. The end of the week. I know that Ali is running from Monday to Sunday but I started Sunday and went to Saturday. I am thinking I may include some of the pictures from today into the book just because there are some every Sunday things that I didn't get to take pics of last week. We'll see...


We had the church rummage sale, it took up a lot of the day and we were all running around like crazy people so there weren't a lot of pictures from that. We also ate a very late lunch (3:00 ish) at the new Pancheros in town. Seriously tasty. Glad we have one close by now. If only Chipotle would come this way. They would have my undying love and affection. :) Joe had play practice at the church in the evening so I ended up having some "extra" kids over during that. It was fun. The kids enjoyed playing with their friends and having a "movie theater" set up in our living room. We also cleaned the pit, also known as the basement. It was frightening. There is a reason that there have been no pictures of the kids playing down there. They haven't been able to all week. Anywho, done now.

We ran out of milk at breakfast. Both gallons, gone.



What the hallway looks like when I decide it is time to do laundry.


The bathroom in the morning (and at night) when the kids are done getting ready.


Matthew and his million dollar bill. Lily was so disappointed to find out it was fake. She wanted to buy me a Mothers Day gift with it. Love that kid. :)


The grocery run.




Matthew was running and stopped with his head. Lily, aka the little mother, giving him a helping hand.


Working hard at the rummage sale. She did a great job.


Pancheros. Mmmmmm.


Movie night at the Dapelo house.


Rachael did Lily's nails. She LOVED it. I don't do anything fancy.


Getting ready for Hannah's.


Instagram pics. They are just so cute and fun to print. Still have no idea how I am going to work that out. None.







Linking up to Ali Edwards. Again. Love all the other links. There is so much inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails