Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project Life- Week 18

This week included two "date" lunches, the last week of rehearsals for the show that Joe was in and the actual performances, soccer, dance, gymnastics, a birthday party, Fun Fair at the school and a night or two of babysitting. It was awesome. :)


A normal view of boy toys scattered all over the basement. Matthew loves to play down there.


I.love.this.picture.





Movie night with Rachael. This also meant the girls got their nails done again.


Lily at Fun Fair. This picture is one that our friends emailed to me. Love that.


Here is Week 17.

I used some instagrams, some of the Martha Stewart for Avery labels, and very little journaling. I did the bulk of the writing on the WITL pages. I will have those up soon... hopefully tomorrow.



Linking up (late) with Sarah Halstead/Chic Homeschool Mama and The Mom Creative.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails