Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Life- Week 19

Sunday: The kids spent a lot of time outside playing in water. Lily went next door to a friends house to go swimming and the others played in the water table and with the hose. It was a little too cold for bathing suits but they wouldn't listen to reason. Big surprise.


The kids made lots of cards.


Hannah brought these home for me from school. They are so beautiful!


The kids and Joe did a special breakfast for me on Saturday morning. We opened some presents after breakfast. They each brought me stuff they made at school and here at home.



We spent a few hours sitting at Lily's dance studio while she had practice. She got asked to participate in the finale.



I took the kids to Minnesota for my brother's graduation party. My parents, sister, brother in law, and aunt and uncle were there. It was nice to see them all, even if it was only for a few hours.





Peek at my Week 18 layout....
I have since added some more instagrams to fill out the holes in the back pockets. I like the concept of adding the date but not how I have done it. I will probably be tweaking that a little. Maybe a white label with the date on it in the middle of the colored paper square.



Linking to Sarah Halstead/Chic Homeschool Mama and The Mom Creative.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails