Sunday, June 17, 2012

Project Life- Week 24

Sunday: Lily's show. Under the Big Top! She did a great job!


Doing "school" with the kids. She is awesome! Love this lady!


Double kisses. Many times. Such a great night. We went to Culvers for a little ice cream too. So tasty. I have yet to meet a flavor that wasn't amazing


Getting in a little crafting with grandma. They love crafting!


I know that I will probably get an angry phone call for posting this on the internet for everyone to see but I love my mother. Look how happy they are!


Bookstore time. They came out with a stash of stuff for the trip to Texas. Grandma loves them too much. :)


We went to Relay for Life on Saturday. We watched the Survivor/Caregiver walk, Joe did the Invocation, we ate, we decorated a luminaria for Papa, we heard them say his name, we walked and walked and walked, we watched them light all the luminarias, I cried (just like I do every year). It is such an emotion filled evening. It has been every year for the past 5 years that I have been going to Relay events. I can't wait for next year. Lily and I have been scheming of things to do for fundraisers. We are planning to go big or go home next year. :) She is really inspired to make money for Relay since one of her friends made $120 by selling his artwork, all of which went to Relay. She wants to do the same.  



I will have pictures of finished layouts later. I am barely keeping my head above water here people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails