Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wow!

Matthew hasn't been what you would call a good sleeper in quite some time. He prefers to be sleeping right up on someone. Usually he prefers his daddy but in a pinch anyone will do. Imagine my surprise when I saw this!


The kids came running to the kitchen to tell me that Matthew was sleeping in his room naked. I walked in fully expecting that he was playing some kind of part in one of their many weird plays when I saw this. He really was sleeping. Naked. I was amazed. Not so much by the lack of clothing but more by the fact that when he got tired he went into his room, climbed into bed and fell asleep, somehow shedding clothes on the way.


This phenomenon has happened several times in the past week now. He goes in his room and collapses. I think it is amazing! I love summer exhaustion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails