Saturday, September 8, 2012

Instagram Love

I may use it too much. There...I said it. I love Instagram because I can take pictures anywhere without looking like a goof. I love the square shape. I love the effects. So, here are mine from last week. I am excited that I am actually keeping up with the FatMumSlim photo-a-day prompts so far. I usually last about a week so we'll see how it goes. No promises.



I seriously have a weakness for pretty sky shots. There is just something about the colors, the glow, etc. I can never capture the beauty I see. 


We went to the UAW picnic and had to park so far from the site. No joke... At that gas station in the distance we turned right, walked another block or so, turned right and then walked another however long. It was crazy! Fortunately Joe ran ahead of us to try and cut down the walk for the little kids.


So. Hot. It was fluctuating between 97 and 102 the whole drive. Dying! Can we catch a breeze please?


It was nice to not see bills for a change! Now to find the time to actually sit and enjoy these.



I had to do a 3 hour long training webinar to learn how to use a new piece of software. I was able to stay home and do it. It worked out really well since the older kids were home from school due to parent-led conferences. 


Every single day. She is so tired by the time she gets home from school and has lunch. She usually passes out wherever she is.



So, funny story. We walked outside and Jacob said "Look mom! The sky is all in pieces!" So true Chicken Little. So true.


I had a really hard time with the prompt for natural. I know it is stupid since there are thousands of natural things around us but I just couldn't settle on anything until I saw this. It was sitting in a grassy are between the parking lots of Culvers and Sams Club. I was waiting for my new tires and saw it. You would never know that this little tree and birdhouse were in a concrete, paved retail area. Love that! I also love that someone decided to put a birdhouse in the only tree for miles. :)


 That's all she wrote for now. See you next week with a new installment. 

Linking up to Insta-Friday at Life Rearranged






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails