Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Project Life- Week 36

This week was kind of a bust for pictures. Most of them were taken on Monday when we went to the UAW picnic. The kids had a blast playing with all the MANY bounce houses. They also enjoyed getting tattoos, hair dyed, water balloon fighting, and lots of food and drinks. Fun day for sure!







Thursday I was able to stay home and do a three hour training webinar. It worked out well because the older kids didn't have school so they were home. Lily also lost a tooth this week so I have a picture for that but I can't post it right now. Maybe if I ever get my layouts photographed you can see it there. :)


The mini pics.



You know the drill... linking up with Sarah Halstead/Gigi Marie Photography and The Mom Creative.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails