Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project Life- Week 37

I am tired. That is the reason for the late update. I have had everything ready to go since Sunday night and just haven't made it a priority. Life happens, right? Right.

Here we go.

Sunday: The kids and I were in Ohio going to the funeral of a dear family friend. Joe was here at home, doing the pastor thing.


Monday: The kids and I were in Ohio and on our way home. Joe was working.




Tuesday: Getting back into the swing of things. These kids were actually loving on each other!! They either love or hate each other. Glad I caught this moment.


Thursday: Need I say more? She is 4!! She was very excited.


Friday: If you can't cry you laugh right?? I keep telling myself that with this child. He is constantly getting into something.


Saturday: Saying happy birthday to mom! We all got to talk to her while she was enjoying her day floating in the pool. :) SO thankful to have her in our lives! The kids LOVE our skyping sessions.


There are lots of extra inserts this week, I haven't quite figured all those out yet. Maybe one of these days I will get the book totally updated too.

Linking up with Sarah Halstead/Kleinworth & Co and The Mom Creative. Check out the inspiration!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails