Sunday, September 30, 2012

Project Life- Week 39

Week 39!! I know I say this all the time but this year is FLYING by!

Sunday: We attended a service at another church in town. They dedicated their new sanctuary. Joe participated in the service. Hannah was so sweet, I had to take this picture. I am so thankful for how patient our children actually are with this crazy life we lead as a pastors family.



Monday: There is actually color! I wasn't expecting much since we have had so little rain this year but there is a little. Love fall!


Tuesday: I love that my cookbook is as beat up as the one my mom had when we were kids. Ironically, it is the same pages. Coincidence?? I think not. :)


Wednesday: I have been working on this every spare minute I have to get it done already! I have a new one that came in the mail that I have been dying to start and am trying to show patience.


Friday: After school Hannah had her 4 year old physical. We had to get her form filled out for school and she had to get shots. Big bummer. She was quite unhappy with the whole situation. Can't say I blame her thought. :( We went to Target after dinner so that she could spend her birthday money. That was definitely the silver lining to a very dark clouded day. 


Saturday: Lots of time spent playing with these. The girls (and boys) love playing with the fairy dolls that Hannah got with her birthday money. There was soccer, recovering from the shots yesterday and some kids who didn't clean the rooms that they were supposed to. Oh well, there is always tomorrow right? Right. :)


Linking up to Sarah Halstead/Kleinworth & Co and The Mom Creative. You know what to do.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails