Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Quilt.

I am finally finished! I finally finished the quilt that I started for my mom and dad in 2004. Yes, it has been 8 years in the making. I am going to try and justify it a little. We have been married for almost 10 years and in that time we have moved 6 times. I have had 4 children during that time as well. I ::gasp:: hand quilted a queen size quilt people! Hand quilted! Never again. It was so time consuming. I also would work on it in spurts. I would be going to town on it and then put it away for a year. 

Anywho, the trip we took to Texas this past summer was the perfect kick in the pants. I finished all the binding on it in the car. Finally! I am so glad to have it behind me.






I put it in the mail yesterday. It was such a great feeling to have it en route to its new home.
I hope you guys like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails