Friday, December 28, 2012

California Trip- Rosemead

It was a bittersweet trip. We were so excited to see all the family gathered together. I loved that my kids were able to meet my extended family. It was so fun seeing them interact with all of my little cousins.



Lily was loving Katherine and Kiya. They had so much fun playing together. We were all disappointed that Ellen couldn't be there too.



My dad, making phone calls to everyone to let them know of the funeral arrangements. Elijah was helping.


My Uncle John surprised my dad by pulling into the driveway. It was so nice to see him too.


We all got together to scrub, polish, dig etc... Sprucing everything up to make it look beautiful. Lily was a huge help in the front yard with all the weeding and sweeping.


We had lots of food, visiting, laughing, crying, reminiscing, and catching up.



There was lots of electronic stuff floating around. Without exception the little boys were addicted.


My dad and grandma going through the rolodex.


All the kids watching Barbie. Yep, it is addicting.


Working hard on the display boards for the funeral.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails