Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 12

Happy St Patricks Day! We had plans to do corned beef and cabbage but got invited to a last minute birthday party. Hannah was so excited. She never gets to go to birthday parties so it made her day that she got invited. :)


My cousin Dave Garrett came to do a Christ in the Passover at our church. It was so great! I don't think I have ever seen it done in English so I learned a lot. The kids had a total blast. Lily was so excited/shy/nervous about having a role in it. 




Dinner with family. I am so thankful for all these people!



Lenten service. The kids have been doing remarkably well for how many services they have been going to recently.


We went out with some friends to celebrate my birthday. I have learned that while I am not what you would call "good" at shuffleboard, I really enjoy it.


So fun! On the 23rd we got an impromptu visit from Virginia, Monica, Josh and some of Josh's family. We were so happy that they were able to stay with us. The kids loved having some new people to play non-stop with. They were such good sports.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails