Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last day in Alaska

On our last day in Alaska, my parents took us to a few quick touristy places in Anchorage. The girls were d.y.i.n.g. over the ginormo chocolate fountain. Much as I did the first time I saw it. Lily wanted to swim in it. There was much purchasing of souvenirs from this gift shop. Thanks Grandpa!! We really love the 5 foot long hot pink snakes. ;)


Then, we walked over and got to enjoy the reindeer. I say that because the reindeer most certainly did not enjoy us. They kind of gave us a look that said "why must you bring these exceedingly loud children to our nice quiet home?".



Yes, tis true. This is the best shot of everyone. SMILE! 



Aack! We saw a bear! Just kidding. 




The rest of these pictures are just a small sampling of the many pictures I have in which the children are running from the largest bloodsuckers this side of the equator. Seriously. Huge mosquitos. Minnesota? Fuhgedaboutit. Alaska is where it is at.




Ahhh. I miss this. Move closer please.


Did I mention? Move closer please! We miss you.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails