Sunday, October 20, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 42

Week 42 | Catch up

Dentist appointment before school for Jake. He really doesn't love it. He got his fillings done in office which is amazing. He hasn't cooperated for them in 2 years so this was huge!


I had lost my memory card for the camera and was devastated since I had a few events worth of pictures on it. I was sitting at my desk at work and felt something funny in my pocket and there it was! I almost cried.


Hannah had a field trip to a pumpkin patch for school. It was fun to be able to go along.


Hannah and Lily showing off their mad photography skills. Yes, it's an apple.


So cold. We are pulling out coats, hats and gloves this week. Hopefully we can hold off on the snowpants and boots.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails