Sunday, December 8, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 49

Painting, painting, painting. I am so ready to be done with the painting. Once I got the gray on the walls I was ready to call it quits and leave the brown on the bottom half. I knew that painting the white onto the brown would be a challenge and I didn't want to start that. 


This is beautiful. I love sunrises.


Finally. The white is done. It was just as horrendous as I thought it would be. It was two coats most places, some needed a third. It is such a wonderful feeling to have it all done. I love making this house our home. 


Today is cold, misty day. I loved these trees outside Shelley's house. They looked kind of lonely.


I went upstairs to make sure everyone was covered and lo and behold, what do I find? Lily sleeping on the floor, under the bed. I really struggled to get her out.


St Nicks bags. The kids get these from a member at the church and they LOVE them. 


We went to get our tree. It was so cold. I loved that there was a campfire they had going and then the hot cider they were handing out with cookies was amazing. So perfect for such a cold day. There was a Santa there that listened to what all the kids wanted. Without exception they all asked for exactly what I knew they would. Lily, Jake and Hannah all wanted cameras and Matthew wanted a virtual dino toy. We went to Applebees afterwards (kids choice) and had a tasty dinner.


These pictures are going into an insert. I love them all.








These small ones are going in the pockets. Matthew and myself at Applebees. The other one is of a rose that a coworker gave me on a really tough day. Such a beautiful gift. She is so thoughtful. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails