Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 2

Getting all kinds of goodies for the package to Sierra Leone! This is but a small sampling of the Via that I got. 


We hunkered down and got prepared for the polar vortex that swept through on Monday. It was so incredibly cold. The kids didn't have school Monday or Tuesday because the windchill was outrageous. The kids were so stir crazy that we did head out in the afternoon to a movie figuring that we could stay warm inside the theater. Joe took the girls to Frozen (again) and I took the boys in to see the Desolation of Smaug. Matthew lasted for about 15 minutes before falling asleep which was actually for the best. Lily was so stressed about frostbite that she was sitting like this in the warmish car the whole way there and home.


Tuesday. I got the package to the post office. Not pictured here are 5 more boxes of Via packets and a ton of Koolaid packets. The box ended up being 11.2 pounds of goodness packaged up and ready to go. I am so excited for them to get this!!


After the post office I headed to Jiva to get my hair cut. Such a relief. I love how light and fresh it feels. Got the bangs trimmed up and thickened and the rest of it thinned. I LOVE this salon. The people there are so kind. Definitely recommend.


Matthew and the iPad. The iPad and Matthew. There really isn't much more to say.


This one here is so sassy. She is doing amazing in gymnastics. We are impressed with her progress weekly. Her coaches call her a beast. All 32 pounds of her!


Saturday, after gymnastics I went to bed for a nap because I had a terrible headache. Shockingly, I woke up with a fever later feeling terrible. I strongly suspect strep and will probably end up going in tomorrow to get a test done. This was my view all afternoon. These boys are so sweet to each other.


The full week


Right side


The left side


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails