Sunday, January 19, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 3

Strep throat is NOT my friend. A trip to the convenient care on Sunday confirmed it. I don't think I have ever felt so terrible in my entire life. Matthew spent most of the day laying in bed with me... oooops. Here's hoping he stays healthy. The light of his days was getting to take my temperature. He wanted to see if I was red, orange, or green every 20 minutes. Not gonna lie, it got a little old.


Monday night, texting Martha (Lily's teacher) to get clear on homework assignments. Her assignment calendar is always a disaster. 


Tuesday, the boys were so sweet. Matthew is a little mini me for poor Jake. He always wants to be with his bestie. For the most part they get along well but there are days when Jake just wants a little break from all the adoration.


Wednesday, Lily's first piano lesson. She was loving it!


Be.still.my.heart. 
This little sweetie was calling my name. She is in a shelter and I literally died when I saw this picture. So sweet. Too bad we aren't getting a dog any time soon.


Setting up the book for this year. Loving the Midnight edition. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks all pulled together.


Birthday party for one of Hannah's friends. She had a Tangled party with the cutest little pipe cleaner craft to make the most adorable Pascal ever. Hannah was in deep smit over it. :)


That's a wrap from Week 3. Onwards and upwards!

The full week












LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails