Sunday, March 9, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 10

Not a lot for this week. Still recovering from the awful gastritis. I barely had the energy to handle normal day to day activities without adding anything extra. 

This sunset. I love the sky. I love the colors. I don't think I will ever be tired of sunset/sunrise pictures. 


Lunchtime. Chicken broth and jello. Seriously. This is it. I can occasionally throw in an applesauce.


We were heading to the store and Lily told me that Matthew was holding her hand while he slept. Of course she didn't mention that she reached out and grabbed it so that he would have a hand to hold in his sleep.


Ash Wednesday. Matthew with his ashes. All the rest of the kids were out cold by the time we got home. His little nap during the service gave him a second wind.


Lily got to pick up one of her four costumes at dance tonight. This is the one for hip hop. Not my favorite but she seems to like it. Looking forward to getting the rest of them.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails